- Masters in Public Health (MPH) (Epidemiology major), Boston
University School of Public Health, Massachusettes, USA, 1995
- M.ScPH (Public Health Administration), National University
Singapore (NUS), 1984
- Medical Degree (MBChB), Alexandria University, Egypt, 1980
- World Health Organization (WHO): Change Management in Food Safety – attachment at University of Western Sydney in Hawkesbury
(1999), Sydney, Australia.
- World Health Organization (WHO): Food Sanitation Programme (October – November 1986) – attachment with US Food and Drug
Administration (FDA) at various regional/district FDA offices in US.